Sunday, June 9, 2013

Hunger For More

sh0rtwave-part-1: lets play truth or truth you ask me stuff and i say the truth ok 

sh0rtwave-part-1:

lets play truth or truth you ask me stuff and i say the truth

ok 

chaddashsoul: Cause if left to me, I'd put our eyes in our brains We'd over-think what we see and...

chaddashsoul:

Cause if left to me, I'd put our eyes in our brains
We'd over-think what we see and our whole lives would change

dark minded. light skinned: truth or truth pt1

dark minded. light skinned: truth or truth pt1:

dark-minded-lightskinned:

I may as well since I can't sleep. I feel guilty for my sister dying even though it was 4 years ago. I haven't been 100% committed to a girl since 3 years ago. I keep multiple girls around cause I fear being alone and I figure if I already have a replacement then what worry would I have? the only…

nigguhhhhhh: how duz it feel to know that ur son  doesnt care cause  u wasnt there life wasnt fair

nigguhhhhhh:

how duz it feel to know that ur son 

doesnt care

cause  u wasnt there

life wasnt fair

chaddashsoul: I just want my kids to be comfortable with...



chaddashsoul:

I just want my kids to be comfortable with themselves

Just ordered something off here @the_hookey



Just ordered something off here @the_hookey

Audio



#joebudden



#joebudden

State of Decay

Anyone that know s what to do to build a sleeping area and what not hit me.

Ayo

Anybody out there relate to my pain,turn the music up let me know that im sane

thelovenotebook: EVERYTHING LOVE/POSITIVE/PERSONAL



thelovenotebook:

EVERYTHING LOVE/POSITIVE/PERSONAL

#BadMeetsEvil #BlackHippy



#BadMeetsEvil #BlackHippy

#Kdot #Eminem #kendricklamar



#Kdot #Eminem #kendricklamar

Aww shit. 2 Elite rappers and a rapping God. #hiphop...



Aww shit. 2 Elite rappers and a rapping God. #hiphop #BadMeetsEvil #AbSoul

Waiting



Waiting

Photo



Photo



Photo



Joe Budden - All of Me

you4eya:

If you haven't heard that song, I suggest you listen to it. It's one of my favorite songs ever. It's one of those rare songs that you get choked up and emotional listening to, like it's a sad movie.

I'd love to hear your opinions on the song. It's in my top 5 favorite songs ever. The whole part about his friend with cancer who leaves the voicemail is AMAZING.

Ok, go listen to it and tell me if you like. I think you will. If you don't, then I apologize.

I can't wait #Stateofdecay #teamxbox



I can't wait #Stateofdecay #teamxbox

No comments:

Post a Comment