Friday, June 7, 2013

The Skye Jett Lounge

GimmeSkye: My Foot (self pic) Hello to all my #FootFetish...



GimmeSkye: My Foot (self pic)

Hello to all my #FootFetish friends! My #Feet had not yet hit the floor when I took this…

The original, official Foot Fetish Friday is here at #TheSkyeJettLounge
#SkyeRocks #GimmeSkye #Skye #Sexy #Feet #Pretty #Toes #FootFetish #FootFetishFriday #FFF #Fetish #Kinky #Fun #FollowMe

Hey Tumblr!

GimmeSkye: Hey #Tumblr thanks for the new improved “Archive” view… Looks good!

#SkyeRocks #GimmeSkye #Skye #Sexy #Pics #Tumblr #Archive #TheSkyeJettLounge

GimmeSkye: I hope everyone had a great #ThongThursday #SkyeRocks...



GimmeSkye: I hope everyone had a great #ThongThursday

#SkyeRocks #GimmeSkye #Skye #Sexy #Ass #Thong #FollowMe #TheSkyeJettLounge

Thursday Night

GimmeSkye: Hey Everyone!

Hi… okay, so no other videos yet. :(

By the way, was anyone able to view the silly little beer bottle video?

I’m just curious to know if it works on various devices. Phones, tablets, computers, etc. Also with different browsers…

#SkyeRocks #GimmeSkye #Skye #Question #Video #Vine #Pics #Fun #FollowMe #TheSkyeJettLounge

Meanwhile, how about some pics?!

GimmeSkye: What? A video? I know… Not what you expected...



GimmeSkye: What? A video?

I know… Not what you expected from me! ;)~

Well we're playing with Vine to "shoot" and post 6 second videos…
Right after downloading the app, Jett started playing with it. He created this "masterpiece" (yea right) Anyway, this did give us a chance to learn about the app. It would not let us embed the video, so now we'll see if it uploads to Tumblr.

If it works… Maybe we can do some quick, fun little videos now and then! #FootFetishFriday anyone?!!

More soon…
♥Skye ;)~

GimmeSkye: Happy Wednesday! #SkyeRocks #GimmeSkye #Skye #Sexy...



GimmeSkye: Happy Wednesday!

#SkyeRocks #GimmeSkye #Skye #Sexy #Ass #Legs #Feet #Toes #FootFetish #Fetish #FollowMe #TheSkyeJettLounge

Early Tuesday

GimmeSkye: Early Tuesday Morning Question

#SkyeRocks #GimmeSkye #Skye #Tuesday #Question

Hey everyone! Who is up? What are you doing?

GimmeSkye: Nice and Clean! #SkyeRocks #GimmeSkye #Skye #Sexy...



GimmeSkye: Nice and Clean!

#SkyeRocks #GimmeSkye #Skye #Sexy #BlackAndWhite #B&W #NudeArt #Boobs #Tits #Nipples #Wet #Shower #FollowMe #Ask #Questions #Comment #Suggest #Request #Submit #FanPics #TheSkyeJettLounge

GimmeSkye: Boobs On Shower Glass! #SkyeRocks #GimmeSkye #Skye...



GimmeSkye: Boobs On Shower Glass!

#SkyeRocks #GimmeSkye #Skye #Sexy #Boobs #Tits #Nipples #Wet #Shower #FollowMe #Ask #Questions #Comment #Suggest #Request #Submit #FanPics #TheSkyeJettLounge

GimmeSkye: More Shower Boobs! #SkyeRocks #GimmeSkye #Skye #Sexy...



GimmeSkye: More Shower Boobs!

#SkyeRocks #GimmeSkye #Skye #Sexy #Boobs #Tits #Nipples #Wet #Shower #FollowMe #Ask #Questions #Comment #Suggest #Request #Submit #FanPics #TheSkyeJettLounge

GimmeSkye: Shower Boobs! Got a recent request for "shower...



GimmeSkye: Shower Boobs!

Got a recent request for "shower pics" so I'm posting some old ones until we shoot some more! -Skye ;)~

#SkyeRocks #GimmeSkye #Skye #Sexy #Boobs #Tits #Nipples #Wet #Shower #FollowMe #Ask #Questions #Comment #Suggest #Request #Submit #FanPics #TheSkyeJettLounge

GimmeSkye: Ass On Shower Glass! #SkyeRocks #GimmeSkye #Skye...



GimmeSkye: Ass On Shower Glass!

#SkyeRocks #GimmeSkye #Skye #Sexy #Ass #Wet #Pussy #Shower #Glass #FollowMe #TheSkyeJettLounge

Hey what happened to Footjob Friday? Or Foot Fetish Friday or whatever it is?

LOL it's #FootFetishFriday #FFF but okay… Anyway, it's still here! Thanks for asking! Maybe you need a pair of my socks or panties! -Skye ;)~

Hi Skye and Jett! Glad to see that you are back online more often! You always post fun stuff and sexy pics! Do you have any new shower pics? Skye is so fucking sexy! Thanks, Nick

Hi Nick, thank you! Thanks for the nice comments and compliments :) We're trying to keep things going here every day (or at least several times a week) I'll have Jett take some soon (so I don't get the camera wet) Keep in touch! -Skye ;)~

Hello Skye! Thanks for the new pics! Will you let Jett cum on those fabulous tits and take pictures of them? I hope so!

Hello… You're welcome! He has cum on my tits many times (and sometimes it lands on my neck and face!) I'll look through some old pics, and maybe we'll take some new ones! -Skye ;)~

Please have photos of those incredible nipples in nipple clamps! I love your pretty tits! -nipplelover

Hi Nipplelover! Thanks for your message and request. Jett and I were just talking about nipple clamps yesterday! Someone else asked us the same thing. I guess my nipples are good candidates for wearing clamps! Keep watching my blog and keep in touch! -Skye ;)~

Hi Skye! Summer is coming, do you have any sexy bikini/swimsuit pics?

Hi, we plan to take some new ones soon… Keep in touch! -Skye ;)~

GimmeSkye: My Panties - CloseUp! #SkyeRocks #GimmeSkye #Skye...



GimmeSkye: My Panties - CloseUp!

#SkyeRocks #GimmeSkye #Skye #Sexy #June #Panties #GiveAway #PantiesFetish #Pussy #Fetish #FollowMe #WishList #TheSkyeJettLounge

GimmeSkye: Boobs Out, Fishnet and Heels! #SkyeRocks #GimmeSkye...



GimmeSkye: Boobs Out, Fishnet and Heels!

#SkyeRocks #GimmeSkye #Skye #Sexy #Boobs #Nipples #Ass #Legs #Sheer #Thong #Panties #Pussy #Labia #Fishnet #Heels #Feet #FootFetish #Fetish #FollowMe #TheSkyeJettLounge

GimmeSkye: Hold My Panties or My Socks in Your Hands! It's June...



GimmeSkye: Hold My Panties or My Socks in Your Hands!

It's June and Summer weather has me feeling frisky! For all my #Fetish friends here is your chance to get my panties or socks in your hands! (or under your pillow!)

For every June 2013 purchase from My #WishList valued at $50 or more I'll send you a pair of my #Panties or #Socks (you choose) - To sweeten the offer I'll include pics of me wearing the ones I send to you AND pics of me taking them off!

As always, for anyone that buys something for me, I'll send you pics of me holding, using or otherwise posing with the item you sent! Depending on what you purchase, I may even do more as a special "Thank You!"

So all the #Panties #Feet #FootFetish #Fetish guys and girls out there, you better get moving! If you don't you'll be looking at future pics and posts here wishing you had!

See you soon…

♡Skye ;)~

#SkyeRocks #GimmeSkye #Skye #June #Special #Bonus #GiveAway #FollowMe #Sexy #Feet #Toes #Soles #Foot #Heels #Shoes #Boots #StripperShoes #Nylons #Stockings #Fishnet #Socks #Panty #Thong #Panties #Wet #Pussy #Labia #Fetish #PantyFetish #FootFetish #FootFetishFriday #FFF #TheSkyeJettLounge

No comments:

Post a Comment